Tuesday, August 8

Day 49...Kimono Beaded Belt...


Now I thought I would start from the front of the booklet and highlight each girls work as this gorgeous Kimono block winged it's way around the world...
Judith in New Zealand has done some beautiful beading on the Kimono's belt.
Using gold and oil slick seed beads....It's so lovely!....If only you could see it for real.
The beading is worked in two rows of little loops, crossing over each other.
Thank you Judith...There is a link to Judith's blog..Please take a look at her beautiful work..

1 comment:

  1. wowee Julia hasnt the beaded belt come up gorjas!- the amount of work involved has been 3worth every second - It is glorious
    love n hugs bear xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥