Wednesday, August 2

Day 43...Double Herringbone with Buds..

Today is day 43 already, we are almost at the half way mark of the 100 Details in 100 Days...
Today Sharon detailed a beautiful herringbone stitch laced with a find metallic cord like thread, with silk ribbon rose buds worked in single twisted chain stitch.
It's so hard to scan a cream on cream block and get a lovely clear picture to post...here I have done a double herringbone with palest pink ribbon stitch buds inside the two herringbones and then another row of ribbon stitch buds facing the other way on the outside of the herringbone seam..

1 comment:

  1. julia
    it might be difficult to photograph - but its beautiful- I am overworking that word but wot do I use instead- amazing exquisite- all of them apply to your embroidery -
    love n hugs bear xoxoxoxxoox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥