Sunday, July 16

Spider Web Roses...Day 26


Today Sharon has featured a beautiful SRE rose arrangement.... the roses are made using the woven spider's wheel method.

Here is a picture of my SRE rose arrangement.
It is on the top of a heart...You can see the whole cushion with the heart here .
I have worked in the spider web roses using 7mm silk ribbon, a darker shade of blue 4mm ribbon for the ribbon stitch daisies, and a 4mm blue organza ribbon for the loop flowers .
I worked in tiny blue ribbon buds finished off with a straight stitch and a fly stitch to each bud and detached chain stitch leaves.
I softened it all with pale pink 2mm silk ribbon French knots...

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥