Sunday, July 23

Recipe Quilt Progress...


With the centre piece now finished...
I needle turned all the pieces, I had not done needle turn for such a long time, I really enjoyed it and found it quite relaxing.
I'm looking at it here and think maybe the pot needs something on it...But I can always add something later if I still feel it does.
I thought it would be nice for the logcabin pieces to frame the centre piece
So for the logcabin "ingredient' I thought it would be so easy just make two big logcabin blocks and cut it in half...Yeah right!
Well it did not work out that way...When I cut it in half, I had the little bits with seams where one piece comes down onto the other piece...
I had to cut a triangle and work out from that.
Well, that takes care of the logcabin, applique and flowers...next lot of "ingredients"are a foundation piece, tree and curved seams...

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥