Sunday, July 2

Pink Block 1...100 Details in 100 Days


Pink Block 1
Originally uploaded by Ribbonwiz.

This block is one from an RR I was in a few years ago.
I have made it up as part of a pink wallhanging .
For today's offering in the 100 details in 100 days...
I thought I would highlight the Chevron stitch seam with the detached chain stitch buds, and the little bullion stitch spray next to it.
Another favourite that I love to do is the stem stitch heart with Fargo Roses on one side..
I love roses and buds and do tend to do them a lot on my CQ's..

1 comment:

  1. oh This such a pretty beautiful gorjas block- U do such delicate work on your CQ- I would love to as dainty as you do - its truly inspiring and I love your seam treatments - I also looked at the 22nd November archive and you sure made some wonderful bears- darling !- I have 2 cut out- outta different fabris and I am going to be cutting out another 2 soon- oh I am so good at cutting things out and then ot getting back to them- U have inspired me though and i will have another go at doing some of my UFOs and get that under control and then I wont feel guilty catching up and doing some more cutting out- I love the bears and the block - beautiful darling beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥