Thursday, July 27

Margaret's DYB..RR. Block....By Me


This is what I have done on Margaret's block..
I have outlined the pot by couching down a fine gold cord with gold thread, and added the cherub charm on the pot.
I filled the pot up with SRE..
stem stitch roses, spider web roses, rose buds, and loop flowers.
I softened it all by adding feather stitch fern and bullion lavender sprig..
Margaret requested we embroider our first name on her blocks...
So I did embroidered my name in stem stitch and embellished the J with French knot flowers and tiny detached chain stitch leaves..

1 comment:

  1. This is really beautiful Julia. I love all the different vases, and containers you always stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥