Thursday, July 27

It's Out!... The July issue of CQmagonline..

The latest issue of CQMagonline is up on line..
If you should get the April issue... Click on home and then on the Current Issue link, That will bring up the July 2006 issue.
CQMagonline is a free publication on the net devoted exclusively to crazy quilting.
My own little contribution on this issue is an article on the Press'n Seal™ transfer method...A great easy way to transfer your designs to your fabric.
I also have in this issue, instructions to crochet a lovely Victorian Thimble holder..A great addition for your needle book or hussif..
Make yourself a coffee and pop on over to some great reading and lots of beautiful inspirations..

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥