Wednesday, July 5

Heavenly Embellishments....New place for CQ's supplies

I just have to tell you about a new site that has just been launched...
A dear friend and her friend have just announced their new site for us crazies to buy beautiful embellishment packs and fabric dyes, etc.
If your into Crazy Quilting, lace painting, silk fabric, and all the lovely stuff us crazies just have to have....Please take a look at Heavenly embellishments .
Knowing my friend Vivienne, everything will be top quality, and Viv has a wonderful knack of colour co-ordinateing everything.

NAYY..And all that, I just want to wish Vivienne and Mary...Best wishes and good luck in your new venture

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥