Wednesday, July 12

Beading Black Lace...


Beaded black lace...
Originally uploaded by Ribbonwiz.

I'm beading this black lace motif...
I have an idea of what I would like to do with it...it all depends on how it turns out when it's finished.
I'm thinking the gold face may be a bit much, and stand out too much...taking away from the beading??
I have another look at it after the beading is done, and maybe I could tone the gold paint down a bit...
I would love any comments on how I could tone down the gold paint..I have already given it a coat of clear varnish.
It's going to be very heavily beaded all in oil slick beads, with bead fringing at the bottom..

2 comments:

  1. Julia, you can wipe on burnt umber or even black and then wipe off with a cloth (if you can keep from motif). It is going to be beautiful--even if you leave the gold as is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Judy...I will try that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥