Friday, July 14

Beaded Black Necklace ...


Beaded Black Necklace ...
Originally uploaded by Ribbonwiz.

This is the black lace motif I was beading...
I'm going to a 30th anniversary dinner soon for the W.Australian Quilting Guild that I belong to... and needed something a little different to wear.
Well, for me...this is very different!...I'm usually just a gold chain necklace kinda gal!
Now, I do love it but ,..will I be game to wear it on the night is another thing!
I tried toning down the gold face, but as I had already varnished it, nothing I tried seemed to take, I do like the gold face...so it will stay as is...

4 comments:

  1. Julia, this is gorgeous! Might you share directions with us? How did you finish the back? Oh, I'm just crazy with ideas this morning. So many things I want to try with all the great inspiration I find everyday now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, this is gorgeous. Like you, I'm not sure I would usually be able to muster up the courage to wear it, but in this case I would make an exception. Your talent amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, this is really cool! I think you definitely need to wear it and post a picture for us to see!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia
    this is so wonderful- okease let go off your gold chains this night and wear this absolutely sumptious piece of jewellery and stun one and all darling- I loves it- I would wear it- how bout bringing this and the poirple pansie block I love so much to the "gathering"- the fact that you may need to search my bags for them before I go home shouldnt put you off - not one bit ggggg
    wonderful Julia wonderful
    xoxoxoxoxoxxo bear xoxoxoxxoxoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥