Sunday, June 11

New Blogs..

Just thought I would tell you about a couple of new blogs I visit in blogland...
Maureen B has finally started a blog.
Maureen does beautiful embroidery and is in the process of doing a lovely embroidery with butterflies among grasses and wheat..She also has a picture demo of how she does the wings of her butterflies...
Another blog that has lots of great links to free patterns and ideas is Fabric Follies...
Take a look at Linda's blog and see the very pretty crochet aprons, first time I have ever seen a crochet apron.
While they may not be practical, they are very pretty and decorative..

1 comment:

  1. I just popped over to Maureen's new blog. Thanks for that link.. what lovely work! And thank you for the kind words about my site..grin I'm doing this in my sleep this morning and thanked you on Maureen's site! grin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥