Saturday, June 10

Maxine's RR Block...


The mailman brought me Maxines Victorian RR block this week , and it's just gorgeous...
I love the beautiful rich Victorian colours.
Rosemary and Maureen B have already worked their magic on it.
Rosemary has appliqued a gorgeous little "Blue Tit" in the bottom right corner, the beautiful woven basket of flowers in the bottom left corner, the lovely lilac braid embellished with beads and a trellis with a bunch of flowers in the top right corner...Sorry I could not fit it all in the scanner.
Maureen B has done a beautiful silk rose and buds worked in one strand of Rajmahal silk thread, the bullion stitch flower spray at the top right, and also the hand dyed lace flowers embellished with faux pearls and bugle beads...
Now, it's my turn...I already think I know what I'll do...

1 comment:

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥