Saturday, June 24

From Rebecca...


From Rebecca
Originally uploaded by Ribbonwiz.

Isn't this the cutest little heart ever..
I received this heart called "Crystal" from Rebecca.
I just love it... it's just perfect for the Christmas in July Chain of Hearts swap.
It's our winter and freezing here in Western Australia...so it really fits the bill unlike our really hot summer Christmas
The little snowman is as cute as a button...there are three lovely sparkly crystal type buttons, and Rebecca has worked in beautiful stitched snowflakes with sparkly teardrop embellishments in the centres..
Thank you Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Love that chubby chop cheeky face ... I so think it would be fun to play in snow ..... or watch it fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥