Friday, June 2
Crazy on Cream # 6....Finished
My crazy on cream block # 6 is finished...
As you can see here, I have not done any thing much in the way of SRE on this block.
I found having the doily on this block very restricting, so I tried to "create" seams by doing a few seam treatments across the doily...I don't think it really worked, but it's all a bit of a learning process.
On the top right corner I did a fern stitch which is new to me and I must say, I do like it a lot, and will do more of that stitch.
In keeping with the rest of the blocks, I added the two tea dyed lace motifs, this will help to tie in all the blocks together...
I'm still not sure if I will do another three blocks and make it a nine block wallhanging..
Posted by Julia at 8:02 AM