Monday, June 12

Christmas in July Heart Swap...



The Chain of Hearts group that I belong to is having a Christmas in July Hearts swap...

Here are the first two of my Christmas hearts ready to swap.
I have printed a vintage Christmas Santa picture onto fabric for my centre piece and then added Christmas fabric for colour ...And cream lace pieces so that the red green and gold embellishing would show up more .
On the bottom heart , I have appliqued a poinsettia flower in gold thread blanket stitch..

With the swap hearts I receive...I think I will make up a Christmas garland just like the one I did before for my sewing room ...

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely. And I really like the garland in your sewing room... It gives me ideas for our sun room/office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these wonderful little hearts. And the garland is a great idea, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous ... and I loved seeing your sewing room again with the heart swag ........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥