Friday, May 19

Victorian RR...Rosemary's Block..


Today the mailman brought Rosemary's beautiful Victorian RR block..
This RR is with five other ladies, and this is the second block to come my way so far...the first was Maureen's block from her.
You can see what I did on Maureen's block here.

Maureen B sent Rosemary's block to me after working her magic on it.



Just look at the gorgeous little birdhouse Maureen worked on the block, complete with a little bird charm.
I know exactly what I'm going to do on this block... but I'm not telling just yet.
Check back in a few days and see...

1 comment:

  1. This is just so pretty, Maureen's work is beautiful, can't wait to see it personally!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥