Friday, May 12

Received Hearts...




Great mail days this week...
Tuesday, I received this lovely heart from Candji in the states .
Thank you Candji, it's lovely...
We must swap again ..





Then yesterday, this lovely heart came from Rosemary.
I love the cupids, very Victorian..
I also received from Rosemary some press and seal..This is something new to me
Thank you Rosemary.
There has been a lot of talk about the press and seal on the big lists, so it will be interesting to see what it's all about.
I believe it's used in applique and embroidery..
Anyway I shall give it a go and let you know what I think about it.
It's always fun to try something new..

3 comments:

  1. Camille Hello thank you so very much for your drop in to my very new blogg. I hope that in time I will be able to manage to have it looking as special as yours and Patra's. You do look to have a passion for all things vintage and victorian and it is beautiful. Yes I collect china "crinoline lady" and "olde world garden" pieces and there are too many filling this humble little miners cottage but the "one more will not hurt" comment has been used many times! I hope to be a ble to chat again as I find it hard to meet others interested in collecting china and using it as I do. I am again thrilled you stopped by and I will drop in to your beautiful blogg to say hi! from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, I've never heard of Press & Seal. Could you fill me in on what it is?

    BTW - I just love your work and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia, the press and seal is great but don't do a lot of detail work over it or it's difficult to get it off your project. I use tweezers to remove it from under the stitches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥