Tuesday, May 9

Katrina Fundraising Quilts on Ebay..


I would just like to bring your attention to three Crazy Patchwork quilts on ebay to raise money for survivors of the Katrina disaster.
This link will take you to the quilt on ebay.
You can read all about them here on SharonB's blog
I was very honoured to be asked to take part in making a block for this quilt.
This is my block for the fundraiser quilt..
19 well known crazy quilters were asked to work an 8 inch block. The 20th block was a winner’s block chosen by popular vote from blocks people donated. After a voting period the winner was announced on Christmas eve as being Marty Trahan.
There was enough donated blocks to make up another two quilts. All that Jazz no 1 is the main quilt and the other two quilts have been assembled from competitors blocks...

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥