Wednesday, May 17

First Ever CQ Cushion..


First CQ Cushion..
Originally uploaded by Ribbonwiz.
I just went on Flickr to post this photo, and it's all been changed!
It's all different...really threw me for a moment or two, trying to work it out..
This is the very first real CQ I ever did, about eight years ago.
I thought I would post a pic of it, and have a look at it on the computer to compare it to what I'm doing now..
I would never now use all that patterned fabric, but I must say, I do like the fan pieceing.
Look at all that lace...
I don't think it shows up too well, but I had added all my Grand Childrens names or initials, if you click on the picture it will come up bigger.
As for seam treatments..there's not much at all..
Just a bit of Cretan stitch on a couple of seams....I was not shown or told about seam treatments back then..
It's fun to look back at what I did then and to see what I'm doing now.
How my style has changed since then....

1 comment:

  1. How great that you have the first cq you did. The butterfly is beautiful and I love the idea of the initials.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥