Tuesday, May 23

Exciting News!....

Tomorrow is the start of Western Australia's "Craft and Quilt Fair", it goes for five days.
if you only go to one craft fair this year...This is the one here to go to!.
There will be stall holders coming from everywhere..From over east and overseas, with free workshops...And lots of great new stuff to buy....Inspirations and ideas.
I have entered three quilts to be judged and put on show, two of my quilts are CQ and one is a sane quilt made up in 1930's fabric, .... I could not believe it when last night I got a message that I had won a prize, and that the presentation will be tomorrow morning...I am so excited!
I have no idea yet which quilt has won or what the prize will be...There are several categories and I entered three of them...The theme this year is "Windows to the Past"...
For me, it's more the prestige of winning a spot among a wonderful calibre group of quilters than the prize itself, but of course, that is nice too.
I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight...
Roll on tomorrow..

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Julia. Have a great time tomorrow collecting your prize...you clever thing you.

    I am loving your cream on cream blocks. Not something I would of thought would appeal to me, but they are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Looking forward to seeing pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats and I am also wanting to see pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. This is very good news and I am very happy for you, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia, can't wait to hear all about it when you get home, keep checking in for another announcement ... I'm so excited for you!!!! big hugs and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥