Saturday, May 13

Crazy on Cream Block #4...finished

This is Crazy on Cream block #4 finished...
I love doing fan blocks, but for some reason, I found this one harder to do...
I think it must have been all the lace pieces on the block. Just a bit too much lace..
I pieced this block out of an old cream heirloom type quilt I started years ago and never finished, the old blocks had all this lace on them so I left it on there and cut out all the CQ pieces out of that.
So, on to block #5, and this time, I'll try not to have as much lace on the block...

1 comment:

  1. I love this block! I don't think it is too much lace. Look at all that texture!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥