Friday, May 19

Brazilian Dimensional Embroidery...


BDE...
Originally uploaded by Ribbonwiz.
My computer has been away getting an upgrade...so this is a test to see if it is working ok, and if every thing is back to normal.
While off line , I have been having a go at doing BDE..
I thought I could use the BDE on my Cq pieces to add another dimenson
While I loved doing the satin stitch leaves..I did find doing 50 wrap French knot petals for the flower a bit hard on the old hands, but like every thing, I guess it will get easier with practice.
I still have another three flower buds to work in.
I may frame this little piece or maybe add it to a piece of CQ..

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh this is beautiful - how clever you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such beautiful work. I wish my embroidery looked as wonderful as yours. maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little hint Julia!
    Always remember to"tickle the tummies" of your bullion stitches to get them into shape,and don't wind too tightly onto the needle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Tickle" I will...
    They can be a bit tricky when it's up to 50 wraps..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥