Monday, April 3

Sewing Room..


I thought you might like to see my messy sewing room..
Here is where I keep my beads and the chest of draws that everything gets shoved into when I'm in a hurry to tidy up.
I painted the little teddy bears and roses on the little cupboard, folk art is really not my thing, I'm too heavy handed, but I just had to have a go at it.


My Dh made me the cotton reel holder and the lovely dresser where my files are kept and of course the little telly to watch Oprah and Dr Phil as I sew.


This is the other side of the room where I get into a huge mess where I cut and prepare the fabrics for CQ.
I need to get some more storage units, or better still, I think I really need Pat to come and sort this mess out and get me more organized.
Pat's sewing room is so organized and lovely.
Help Pat!...

4 comments:

  1. You certainly look well organized to me - I am so jealous,not only of all those beads - where did you get a DH with such talent! The reel holder looks really useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh your room looks so inviting, I want to come over and 'browse' closer at all them beads, fabrics, you name it! Did you do the folk art too Julia?? It's lovely!!!!
    and your right, Pat has an amazing work room, I love the way she has her ribbons - would love to do this myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, lovely sewing area. I cringe to think of a picture of mine when I am in the creative mode, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of your bead storage! It's fabulous! I have this teeny little shelf that's bursting at the seams!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥