Friday, April 21

New Hearts to Swap...




I have added a couple of new hearts to the COH swaps..
This first one is promised to Juliette in the U.K.
Juliette is collecting underwater scene hearts, so off this goes today across the big pond to England..



This purple one is one I tried doing the paper serviette transfers that Jo did on the heart I received from her, you can see that heart here .


This cute heart I did for a bit of fun..
A dear friend in the States sent me this cute pushbike motif, and when I saw it. I thought of that song..
"Riding Along on a Pushbike Honey" I'm sure you know which one I mean.
Thank goodness, you are not able to ask me to sing it...LOL!
I thought it would look nice on a path, going through a garden of flowers..

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥