Wednesday, April 12

New Heart # 22...


Heart 22
Originally uploaded by Ribbonwiz.
To button or not to button...
As much as I love buttons and have hundreds of them, I have never added buttons on my CQs.
So I thought I would step out of my comfort zone a bit, have a play and give it go.
When is enough buttons enough..
I was always told uneven numbers work better than even, so here I have added five buttons, with beads in the centres and a little bead tassel on the end one.
Looking at it here maybe I could have added another two.
The other thing is finding the right buttons to use.
But I must admit, I quite like it..

5 comments:

  1. This is a really nice heart, Julia. Buttons like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its lovely - mind you I am a button addict

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ladies.
    SharonB, I know you are and it's your blocks with buttons that inspired me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia, it is lovely, the buttons look terrific. But then EVERYTHING you do is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely heart. I'm uncomfortable using buttons in clusters too. Part of it is my sad button collection. It is improving, my last button buy helped.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥