Wednesday, April 5

Encrusted Crazy Quilting...

I have just joined the Crazy Quilting Group on Flickr and enjoying all the eye candy there, just beautiful! Go take a look...
I love buttons and have jars full of them, but I have never really been too keen on a lot of buttons on CQ, but now the more I see of "the encrusted look" the more I'm getting to love it.
SharonB of A Minute Ago recently conducted a class called Encrusted Crazy Quilting on Joggles
and the work that has come out of that class is beautiful and very inspiring.
So I think I am going to be brave, get out of my comfort zone and give the buttons, "encrusted" look a go..

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥