Sunday, April 9

Dressing the Half Doll..


Doll 3
Originally uploaded by Ribbonwiz.
I've started dressing the half doll I was given.
So far I have sewn rows of gathered vintage lace to a panel for the under skirt.
The panel is only in the front, so I think I will need to add tulle to the underneath at the back to make the skirt stay puffed out.
I thought I would have the dress in two layers, the main layer I am going to do SRE around the edge, I think in cream roses and buds.
The top layer I thought I would twin needle grid quilt and sew little faux pearl beads all over, I'm not quite sure about that yet, I'll see what the dress looks like after I do The SRE..
Off to do some stitching..

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥