Sunday, April 16

Crazy on Creams ...


Crazy Creams # 2
Originally uploaded by Ribbonwiz.
I'm having a lovely quiet Sunday afternoon playing on the first of my cream blocks..
I wish I could take a better photo, and that you could see the fan in the corner better, It's a lot prettier in real life.
I used a shiney rayon thread to outline the fan, and then worked in tiny feather stitch with lazy daisy pink buds on the outside and middle blades.
Then two blades with cream ribbon fargo roses, and the other two blade I worked in little lazy daisy stitch fans in cream rayon thread.
In trying to keep the block balanced, I seem to be adding more and more pale pink, soon I shall have to call it a cream and pink block..

1 comment:

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥