Saturday, April 29

Crazy on Cream Block # 3...


Cream Block A# 3
Originally uploaded by Ribbonwiz.
Last night I started working on my third Crazy on Cream block..
I have done a few stitched seam treatments, and added three lace motifs.
I tea dyed the butterfly lace motif a little darker than the other two so that it would tie in with the lace motifs on the first two finished blocks.
I have filled the lace basket with silk ribbon flowers, a combination of fargo roses, loop flowers, folded ribbon roses and buds. Oh! I also added two glass flower beads.
Again I am adding touches of palest pink to keep the blocks uniform.
In the centre of the lace bow, I added a beaded flower in tiny palest pink delica beads.
Still have lots to do on this block..

1 comment:

  1. very very pretty, they will all look so beautiful together when you finish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥