Wednesday, April 26

Crazy on Cream... block #2..


Crazy on Cream... block #2..
Originally uploaded by Ribbonwiz.
Yesterday was Anzac Day, a sad day to remember the men and women who fought and died in the wars, so we could live in peace in this wonderful country of ours..
I lit a candle and had a quiet day working on my Crazy on creams block.
This is the finished second block..
I am really enjoying myself working with different cream threads with just a touch of palest pink.
I have used lots of tiny delicate faux pearl beads for shine.
In the top left hand corner, I added two glass pink flower beads, across in the right top corner, I made some 7mm ribbon folded roses and added them to the antique lace collar piece, I then finshed that corner off with a rice pearl beaded dragonfly..

1 comment:

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥