Monday, April 3

And Another Cushion...



I know, not another cushion!...
I have not done anything new so here I am posting another cushion, but I promise that's it for cushions..
This one has an over lay of lace embroidered with bullion stitch roses, and cherubs at each end holding the ends of a silk ribbon bow..

Have you been over to Sandie's blog lately.
Go and have a look at her UFO's drawer, it is to die for!
It's full of wonderful things to make, and like me loves the Judith and Kathryn designs and prints..

1 comment:

  1. Your cushions are to drool over Julia, each one I think you can't outdo the last, but you do. They are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥