Friday, March 24

New Hearts Received..



Postie has been.. And I have just received two new hearts from my Chain of Hearts swaps group.
This first one is from Zandra.
The picture does not show up all the lovely hand embroidered work that has gone into this heart.
Zandra's needle work is so neat and perfect.
Thank you Zandra..




This lovely heart called "Teatime" is from Toni.
It has a teapot print and Toni has stitched on some lovely lace and charms.
The buttons and chips are Mother Of Pearl.
Thank you Toni.
These hearts will be added to my Hanging Hearts collection that you can see here.
A close up of all the hearts I have received can be seen here..

2 comments:

  1. They get prettier and prettier..every one is different, showing the skill of each individual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.. I'm getting quite a collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥