Friday, March 3

More Cushions..



I thought I would post two more of my cushions while I'm still working on the wedding gift blocks.
This cushion is a favourite of mine, the fabric is a cream jacquard.
The swag design is done with folded satin ribbon roses, spider web roses and sprigs of lavender worked in bullion stitch.
Finished off with Burgundy organza bows at each end.



This next cushion is made up in a Jade silk Dupion fabric.
I embellished the the lady print with Fargo roses on her hat and a bow on her dress.
I added a diamente to the choker neckline and a tiny diamente for an earring.
The lace around the print is all embellished with beads
I made up the cushion with a thick gold braid and tassels at each corner.

I off to the shops this morning to buy some bead fringing for the wedding blocks and hopefully I'll be able to finish it off today..

1 comment:

  1. Julia, I love seeing all of your cushions! They are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥