Thursday, March 2

Last Two Wedding Blocks..




Yesterday I received the two last wedding blocks that I have been waiting on.


This first one is by Janet.
Janet has used a lot of very soft lilac and mauves, making this block a very soft and delicate basket of flowers.


This last basket that I was waiting for, is from Melanie.
Mel has made her basket up with a beautiful deep Burgundy flower, French knot and beaded Larkspur sprays..

I have started to put all the blocks together with crystal beaded alternate blocks in between, and they are looking beautiful.
I will post a photo of them tomorrow..

1 comment:

  1. OH!!!!!!!! How absolutely beautiful! Everything you put on here is simply stunning 'eye candy', Julie! Love it all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥