Friday, March 17

Kaleidoscope Quilt..

This week at patchwork I finished stitching my kaleidoscope quilt, it was fun to do.
All the girls had different fabrics and it was fun to see what everyone was doing and how different everyone's quilt was.
Here it is pinned ready for machine quilting.
This is the part I find a bit tiresome, at least this is not a big quilt and will be easier to work through the machine.
At first, I was not sure if I liked it, but now it is growing on me.
I think the green star points and border make all the difference.
I can see this will be nice as a table topper for my meals area table..

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥