Saturday, March 18

Bridal Purse...


I started this cream bridal purse a while back and have just finished it off..
It's made up in cream silk dupion, with a tea dyed lace motif, which I cut in half and spread out so I could arrange the folded ribbon roses in place without covering up the lace.
I made some boat leaves in a soft sage green ribbon and worked in some feather stitch fern with crystal beaded tips to soften the look.
The lace motif is beaded in crystal and pearl beads to match the beaded fringe..

3 comments:

  1. Julia, would you consider moving next door to me in Texas? I would love to take classes with you. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, Thank you,
    imagine the fun we would have living next to each other.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥