Sunday, February 5

Two More Hearts Finished..


I am having a lovely time making these little hearts.
Everyone is getting right into making them, and no sooner that the pictures go out for hearts to swap, their gone..
The purple/mauve one is a special heart for Iris.
I thought putting the Irises on this heart would be perfect for Iris, I also added a bunch of lavender and a hand-dyed lace motif..





This heart in the dusty colours of pinks and greens is going to Jakkie.
I have to say that silk ribbon embroidery is up there in my favourite craft to do, and so doing crazy patchwork gives me a great platform to do sre without having to stick to any particular set design. I can make the sre to match and suit that special heart I'm working on at the time..

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥