Monday, February 27

Two More Cushions..


Here are two fan cushions that I've made.
This first one is done in CQ in shades pinks and purple, the fabric is all Dupion Silk.
I hand painted the laces and embellished them with amethyst and crystal beads.
Each fan blade has different SRE flowers

This cushion was published in the Australian Embroidery and Cross Stitch magazine




This cream cushion is worked in SRE and thread embroidery.

I won't bore you with anymore cushions, so that's it for cushions for now..

4 comments:

  1. Julia, both of these are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy looking at your beautiful work/cushions ... these are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cushions! I wasn't bored at all looking at them. Thanks for sharing with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia, these are exquisite--stunningly gorgeous! Please, please bore us, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥