Thursday, February 23

Online and All's Well...

Thank goodness for that..
The technician came, checked the line and said all is well, no nasty problems.
Would you believe all it was, was a little filter that has to go on each phone in the house to filter out any interference, one of the filters was no good.
It's amazing how one gets into a routine, and each day automatically sets about doing everything one does in a certain order, and for a few days there my routine was mucked up,
Was not happy!
So I have just spent a great couple of hours catching up and looking at all my favourite blogs..

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad... I've missed you. I'm still working on the design you sent me and will share it soon. I have made a few mistakes... mostly didn't get the spider roses big enough...and I should have bought more ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥