Sunday, February 26

More Cushions..Hearts..


Here are a few more of my cushions.
Can you tell I love hearts, after crinoline ladies I think hearts are my next favourites.
This first cushion is done in cross stitch, a design in a Leaflet by Diane Brakefield called "Say It With Roses"

This next cushion I designed myself.
it is a very simple one just done in SRE daisies and knots, embellished with beads.
Sorry the picture is not very clear

This one is a favourite of mine.
I designed this cushion for a one day workshop.
It was very popular and the ladies were able to do this one in 6 hours

This cushion is very much like the blue heart cushion, but this time I pin tucked the fabric using the twin needle on my sewing machine

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥