Saturday, February 11

Glasses Case..


I made this glasses case a couple of years ago, it was one of the first pieces of CQ that I did.
The Burgundy and pinks are my favourite colours to work on.
This glasses case is very special to me, not only because it's one of my first pieces but also because the frame came off an old Glomesh glasses case my mother had.
I found it among her things when she passed away, the links were tarnished and broken and I nearly gave it to the Good Sammy shop.
It was not until I started doing Cq that I got the idea to make it up in Cq and have it as a keepsake in her memory..

3 comments:

  1. Lovely.I also have some things my mother had,a crochet blanket among all other things,and this is so lovely.
    The colourss are so wonderful and they give a calm,peaceful impression in it's beauty.
    Ulla in the north of Sweden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥