Friday, February 17

Evening Purse..


Evening Bag #1
Originally uploaded by Ribbonwiz.

I designed this little black silk evening purse for a one day workshop.
The ladies had a great time making this and took it home fully completed.
It can easily be made in six hours using ready made bought pansies and beaded fringe.
The black lace motif is beaded in oil slick beads, the same beads as the beaded fringe.
I added highlights around the lace with green silk thread feather stitch and crystal beads, ( a bit hard to see in this picture). You can see a bigger picture here .

The purse is fully lined in taffeta and has a magnetic clasp..

1 comment:

  1. Julia, this purse is so pretty. How fun to make a purse and take it home in one workshop.I bet it is gorgeous in person. The flowers just "pop".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥