Saturday, January 28

Wedding Block..


I worked a bit more on the wedding gift block last night, and I think it's looking better now.
Putting the first picture up let me see it in a different perspective, it just needed that little bit extra.
I think I might add some of the crystal beads for a little sparkle and they will tie this block in with the contrasting plain blocks that will have a sprinkling of the crystal beads over them
I love adding the green leaves and highlights, it really brings it all to life
Now I think all it needs is a pretty bow on the basket handle to finish it off..

3 comments:

  1. I agree with chloe, Beautiful! Your work inspires me, next thing I want to learn is silk ribbon embroidery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥