Monday, January 30

Wedding Block Finished..


I have just finished adding the ribbon bow to the top of the basket handle.
I'm very happy with how it turned out, I think it's very soft and delicate looking, just the effect we are hoping to achieve.
Now as soon as the other girls have finished their blocks, I will scan pics of them and put the blocks together.
I can't wait now to see what the other girls have done with theirs.
We meet again on Wednesday at my place, we'll just have to be careful not to let the cat out of the bag while the bride to be is here.
This is so exciting..

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and will be a lovely wedding gift to be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The basket is stunning. I have never seen such beautiful flowers. I am sure it will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Judy and Sara,
    I will soon have the other six basket blocks to show you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥