Sunday, January 8

Redwork Fun..


I'm still working on my Cafe Au Lait quilt and trying out DH ideas.
His idea is to make a fabric menu for the quilt but so far I haven't been happy with what I have done, so that idea may not work for me, but I'll keep trying it out.
In the meantime, I'd like to share with you this fun little wallhanging quilt I made back in 2002, I wonder how many of you can relate to this picture, "lots of quilts but nothing to wear", due to the fact that you ( I do anyway) spend all your spare money on stash!
This is not my design, the pattern was given to me by a friend, but I just can't find it anywhere in my sewing room, must keep looking!

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥