Wednesday, January 25

More Hearts..


I have made another two hearts and they have already been taken for swaps.
This one is called "Harvest".
I had this lovely silk print of a lady holding an armful of wheat.
I don't remember who sent me this one, but it goes lovely with the burnt orange fabrics and peachy ribbons.


I made another Victoriana heart, this one also has a Godey lady print wearing fashion that dates back to the 1800's.
The fabric piece on the bottom left is not as bright as it has scanned, the computer does funny things sometimes..

1 comment:

  1. Julia, the harvest heart is devine!! I love the colours. This one won't hang around long.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥