Wednesday, January 11

A Little More Cafe..



I have been working on several things at the same time, doing a bit on this and a bit on that.
Yesterday I worked a bit more on the top right corner piece of the cafe block.
The gorgeous piece of vintage lace at the bottom came in the mail last week from a dear friend in the states, and yes! Another loop flower has found it's way on the lace, Fargo roses, buds and a few beads for sparkle.
Next to the lace I worked in a seam treatment of chain stitches with half lazy daisy flowers and a gold bead to each flower.
I always love doing the old favourite feather stitch seam treatments, which is a good one to do when one runs out of inspiration.
Now I also enjoy doing chain stitch with variations, and I will try to do more and see what combinations I can add ..

0 kind people said..:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥