Tuesday, January 31

Hearts in the Making..




I'm back to making a few hearts for the Chain of hearts swap group.
Heart # 7, I have called "Young Love".
This heart I have pieced in burgundy, gold and sage green fabrics.
I'm still deciding if I'll add a bit more to it..





Heart # 8 I have called "Ruby" simply because I think the lady in the print looks like she would be called Ruby, I don't know why!
I have pieced this heart in burgundy, rose pink and a little piece of gold fabric.
Not sure what else I'll do on this heart just yet..

2 comments:

  1. Julia, they are gorgeous. You truly are a master!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, I love your hearts. I especially like number 7 and would love to swap with you for it.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥