Tuesday, January 17

Hearts # 1 and 2..


After so many interruptions yesterday, I finally managed to piece together two hearts to swap in the Chain of Hearts group I joined a few days ago.

# 1. Is done in purple fabrics with a print in the centre of a little girl picking flowers.


#2. Is in blue fabrics with an angel print in the centre.

Well I know of a couple of ladies in the group that love purple, I wonder who that one will go to..
I can't wait to receive some beautiful hearts from other ladies in return.
I'm off to my sane patchwork group today, it's the first day back since before Christmas, so it will be lovely to see the girls again and catch up with what everyone has been doing..

1 comment:

  1. The purple one IS nice. I can't wait to see what you do with them, your stitching is always so nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥