Thursday, January 26

Happy Australia Day..




Today the 26th January is our national Australia Day
You can read how we celebrate it here in the west.
We are having a lovely mild day of 27 degrees Celsius today so I think there will be a lot of barbecues getting fired up here.
There's nothing like a barbie, it doesn't matter if you have just eaten, the smell of a neigbours barbecue, just makes you want to have one too
I came to Australia from Malta in 1953 as a 10 year old (that's giving my age away) with my mother and father, and I have to say I call myself an Aussie and proud to be one.
Have a great Australia day ..

4 comments:

  1. LOL - You hide your age well... If I had to guess by the style how you write and the things that you create I ould have thought you were a lady somewhere in your early 40's... Not that it matters but it is interesting how we form opinions about people through their blogs...

    Our Australia Day - Melbourne side was a very hot one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, in my 40's, if only!
    but thank you
    I have been watching your weather on the news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Happy Oz Day to you too, Camille! Hey, I love the WA Website - that was a good idea to put the link on your blog for others to see it. Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!! (Goodness, our o/seas readers must think we are nuts, eh..)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina, They most likely do, but who cares!
    Aussie and proud.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥